Healing Cancer One Night At A Time
Friday Harbour is a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to healing cancer one night at a time by providing housing to patients and families seeking care at cancer centers located in the Texas Medical Center.
- We were established to find and fund places to relax while on the mend.
- In 2021, we provided over 2,500 nights of free accommodations to over 700 families.
- Our goal is to exceed 1,200 nights per year.
How We Do It
- Taking referrals from a family’s, hospital assigned social or case worker
- We help to enable the healing by providing 1-3 nights of lodging per patient/family
- Hotels are conveniently located in the Texas Medical Center/Hospital.
- Space is first come first served, and the patient need is determined by the social/case worker
Who Makes This Happen
- Our organization is fully staffed with volunteers that are motivated by personal experiences. (Click for
- Quite simply: donations – gifts – funding sources = free hotel stays for our guests during their cancer journey.